Thursday, June 14, 2007

14 June 2007

This is my first entry. I hope that this blog will help me to become more productive.
Sometimes seeing things in writing gives a person better perspective on things. . .
Today I taught ( T.W., H.W., O.G., B.C., S.P., S.R., and J.M.), and am now watching
Season 3 of Friends on DVD (thank you Leslie and Lourdes!).
My goals for the summer are to exercise for at least 45 minutes 4-5 days a week;
practice piano for a minimum of an hour and a half 5-6 days a week; and organize
my office. I also want to read more, take more walks, do more yoga, and update my
resume. I also plan to make Shabbat more special, go to synagogue more often,
and be more nurturing toward myself and others.
My quote for today is by Dag Hammerskjold. "If only I may grow: firmer, simpler,
quieter, warmer".

No comments: